Welsh Book

  • Donn Sanford
    Message 1 of 1 , May 30, 1999
      I think it was someone on this list from Europe/UK who asked about finding
      a copy of Doris Welsh's book. Here's a source:

      THE HISTORY OF MINIATURE BOOKS by Welsh, Doris V. Albany, NY Fort Orange
      Press 1987. VG+ , in blue cloth. 153pgs. Binding is hardcover. (Keywords:
      miniature books)
      The price of the book is US$ 25.00
      Please reference the seller's book # 006356 when ordering.

      The seller is Yankee Book & Art Gallery
      10 North St. , Plymouth, MA, U.S.A., 02360.
      <mailto:Yankeebk@...> Ph: 1-508-747-2691. Fax: 1-508-747-1831.
      Terms of sale: Payment With Order. Check or all Credit Card accepted .
      Institutions and Libraries Billed 30 Days NET. We also accept Pound
      Sterling Cheques drawn on U.K. Banks at current rates of Exchange. $3.00
      1st Book .50 each additional for Postage in U.S.A. Other Countries inquire
      for postage charges. Home Page: http://www.abebooks.com/home/YANKEEBA
      http://dogbert.abebooks.com/abe/OrderInsert?ph=1&bi=16089795