MINIATURE PSALMS for sale

  • judaicaman
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 19, 2002
      I live in Jerusalem and have over 50 different mini Psalms in the
      original Hebrew language. All measure less than 3x3 inches. They are
      currentl available for $5 each and I pay postage if you buy 4 or more
      books (all different covers). To see samples how they look like,
      please go to: http://clix.to/judaicaman and click on the MINIATURE
      folder. Contact me for orders as I am leaving for the States in the
      beginning of September. Sincerely, Joshua