Looking for a miniature of The Compleat Angler

  • barbarawilliamson
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 28, 2002
      Hi all,
      I have a new person interested in miniature books. He is looking
      for a miniature version of The Compleat Angler by Izaak Walton.
      Anybody know of a source or seller?
      By the way, the MBS competition catalog team is hard at work on
      the new catalog. This year's entries are amazing! What a joy to see
      them. Get your checkbooks out all, you're going to covet these!
      This Thursday I am giving another lecture about miniature books at
      Hopkins. We have 60 people registered for this one. Will have MBS
      membership forms available. Trying hard to interest new people in MBS.

      Barbara Williamson