I have just joined

  • jonesypasca
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 27, 2002
      To say 'Hello' to everyone but especially Neil. You e-mailed me in
      May telling me how to access the group. I have only just got round
      to it. I have been sitting here for about an hour trying to fathom
      out how to join. Now, HEY PRESTO I've done it. Jonesy and Pasca are
      our two beagles. I did not realise that it was going to be my special
      name! I am learning all about the internet at my computer class so
      perhaps I will become more adept at using it soon.
      I have a message for Stephen in Huddersfield. I tried to e-mail you a
      couple of times but I don't think that you received them. I hope
      that you are well.
      I am wracking my brains at the moment, trying to decide what to make
      for keepsakes to send to the conclave.
      Does Cincinnati have a coat of arms?
      I am delighted to have made contact, all good wishes,

      Ferial