  • motherg2001
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 21 6:48 PM
      Hi, To those who live in the Conclave area, I've a question: If
      Anna and I are able to take several extra days before or after
      Conclave would you recommend any "secret" points of interest, natural
      or man-made not included in the tour books...that are worthwhile
      visiting? All suggestions appreciated...(and all suggestors will be
      held harmless.) Thanks in advance.

      Phil & Anna Morrison, Shoestring Pr