Tim Sheppard

  • Donn Sanford
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 11, 2002
      Does anyone have a new phone number and/or address for Tim? He's apparently
      moved.

      Donn

    • tim@lilliput-p.win-uk.net
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 16, 2002
        >Does anyone have a new phone number and/or address for Tim? He's apparently
        >moved.

        No I haven't!

        I only went away for a few days, and I return to a deluge of
        enquiries - well it's nice to be popular.

        My address and phone number are the same as ever. If anyone wants
        them they are in the MBS yearbook and on my homepage as usual.

        I hear that a customer of mine was trying to get through to me -
        my phone is working and I've not received any calls, so I presume
        the number was wrong.

        Rest assured that I'm not intending moving, and if I do I'll post
        the changes on my website immediately.

        Tim

        Tim Sheppard tim@...-uk.net
        England For huge storytelling resources and FAQ, see
        Storyteller & Trainer http://www.timsheppard.co.uk/story
        http://www.timsheppard.co.uk/wildtimes
        Lilliput Press Fine books in miniature: www.lilliput.co.uk