Internet influence on MBS

  • Pat Baldwin
    Message 1 of 1 , May 29, 1999
      Jon:

      The last time I checked with our server, membrane.com, the MBS website got
      9000 hits in January of this year. There have been MANY new members gained
      from this connection too.

      For my own part, I have 4 pages of my Pequeno Press books catalogued online
      and links all over the place. The last time I did my taxes I figured out
      that over 20% of my book-income is from Internet related sources. IT WORKS!

      Pat

      FREE Internet Income Course. Learn to earn!

      http://sixfigureincome.com/free/?69307