Re: Welcome to MBS@onelist.com

  • Mary Lynn
    Message 1 of 3 , May 29 12:55 PM
      Dear Neale & Other MBS Members:

      I'm pleased to join the group; as publisher of THE MICROBIBLIOPHILE, I'm
      curious
      about how much the Internet has influenced miniature book collecting.
      The existence of huge on-line databases has certainly brought drastic
      changes to traditional bookselling, and the ever-expanding group of
      on-line auction houses is adding still another twist.

      This message will appear as from Mary Lynn, but I'm at a borrowed
      computer terminal
      where I am running the bookshop this afternoon.

      Greetings to All!

      Jon Mayo

      MBS-owner@onelist.com wrote:

      > Hello,
      >
      > Congratulations. It worked. Welcome to OUR list.
      >
      > I hope we can all think of ways to make this list useful and fun.
      >
      > Im looking forward to sharing ideas about miniature books with you.
      >
      > Neale M. Albert
    • Paul Aarssen
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 30, 1999
        Hello Neale,
        thank you for your 'welcome e-mail'. We - my wife and I - are
        collecting miniature books for more than 25 year. Last summer we had an
        exhibition in the local library which was visited by many people.
        As an (ex)librarian I have access to a lot of reference material.
        Especially on Dutch miniature books.
        So I am prepared to help member of this society with their questions on
        this matter.

        Kind regards.
        Paul Aarssen
        (The Netherlands)