I've moved!

  • jtimm@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 11, 2002
      Dear Folks in my personal address book.

      I have a major announcement to make.
      As some of you may know I quit my "day" job at IBM a year and a half ago to
      be a full time book artist. I am happier now than I have been in a very long
      time. With self employment comes the freedom to live anywhere I want. I have
      been looking for the perfect place for several years. With Austin being too
      hot, too flat and too expensive, in spite of all the good qualities, it was
      time to move on.

      This year I found the place that meets most of my criteria. And last week I
      moved! To Wenatchee, WA. If you want to see a few photos and a map go to
      http://www.mysticalplaces.com/wen.html. While you are at my site you might
      go to the home page and see my latest books.

      My e-mail and web site stays the same.
      My new address is :
      1400 Central Avenue, #107
      Wenatchee, WA 98801-1499
      509 663-2961

      Cheers, Jill

      P.S. I have several different mailing lists, sorry if you get this message
      more than once. If you don't want to be on my mailing list(s), just drop me a
      line.

      Jill Timm
      Mystical Places Press
      Handcrafted artist books,