Greetings!

  • David W. Reichert
    Message 1 of 1 , May 27, 1999
      Dear Everyone:

      It's good to be back in touch with MBS again! I've been out of the
      miniature-book loop for almost a year now after having left my job at
      Dawson's Book Shop to go to law school.

      I live in the Minneapolis area and have finished my first year at the
      University of Minnesota Law School. I was back out to visit Dawson's during
      my winter break, and the shop is pretty much out of miniatures. They have a
      tabletop case full of some pretty good little books, but sold off the bulk
      of the stock en bloc.

      Conclaves are really fun, and I miss being able to go to them. They
      coincide with some of the first days of law school. I'll just have to wait
      until I'm out to attend Conclave again (provided I can get away from my firm
      for a few days!)

      Not only did I move from L.A. to Minneapolis, but I moved once again within
      the area, so anything in the directory about me is hopelessly out of date.
      I can be reached at:

      David Reichert
      1600 Douglas Drive North, Apt. 302
      Golden Valley, MN 55422
      (612) 546-9021
      reic0096@...

      I'm curious. Are there any miniature law books out there?

      Best wishes,

      David Reichert