conclave in OCT

  • cabowie
    Message 1 of 1 , May 27 3:10 PM
      Would anyone driving be able to take Hope back to anywhere near Ft. Wayne Indiana, after the conclave is over?? We are continuing on to
      Nashville, TN, and she will need to go back to school, either Monday, or Tuesday. We live in Columbia City, but anywhere near would be of a help. If you could , we will be most interested. We are 20 minutes west of Ft Wayne, IN, & 20 minutes west of I-69.
      2 hrs. north of INDPLS.
      My phone no. or my email is wrong in the yearbook, so here is all correct.

      cabowie@...
      home phone 260-244-3636
      cell phone 260-609-1992
      fax & phone 260-244-1942
      if above fax does not work~~~fax 260-244-5653

      P O Box 111, Columbia City, IN 46725

      Thank you so much,
      Carol Bowie