MBS in London

    Message 1 of 1 , May 13, 2002
      The annual London pub lunch of Miniature Book Society members was held last
      Saturday. Present were: Neale Albert, Michael Garbett, Pat Pistner, Stephen
      Byrne, Tine Krijnen and Tim Sheppard. Mike brought a surprise guest.

      We all had a good time. Gatherings like this are lots of fun. Margaret and I
      are planning to invite MBS members in the New York City area to join us at our
      home one Sunday afternoon in June.

      Neale M. Albert

      Thank You.