HE IS ALIVE AND WELL!!!

  • Paul Devenyi
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 8, 2002
      Those of you who received the 2002 MBS DIRECTORY and were as shocked as we were with page 9 (re. Michael Garbett), please take notice that IT IS A MISTAKE!!!!! We just talked to Michael on the telephone, he is alive and well and was able to chuckle about this erroneous announcement of as yet unkown origin. Michael, you will live to be 120!

      Paul Devenyi