Jill Timm's new book

  • barbarawilliamson
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2002
      Just received Jill Timm's new book, Sedona Scapes. Lovely photography, clay-looking covers of polymer clay and a
      beautiful presentation box. I so admire an artist actually trying to live off just her art. Did you know several libraries including
      the Center for Creative Photography, University of Arizona where Ansel Adams work is housed, has purchased Jill's
      beautiful books? Jill has real talent and real guts, take a look at her wonderful offerings! Lovely, Jill!