WOW!!!

  • nalbert@xxxxxxxxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 1 , May 26, 1999
      I just got a copy of the Sothebys July Preview.

      On June 22 Sothebys will auction a miniature manuscript commissioned by the Holy
      Roman Emperor Charles V (1519-56). The binding is original,, in gold and
      enamel, set with rubies. It was sold at Sothebys in 1921 for $1,400. The
      estimate this time is $170,000 to $250,000.

      Neale M. Albert

      Thank You.