Here at last

  • tim@xxxxxxxxxx.xxxxxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 18 2:45 PM
      Hi Donn, Neale, and anyone else who joined up so far.

      Neale, you ought to know that I had terrible trouble accessing the MBS
      page at Onelist. I found the link to it okay, but every attempt to click on
      it resulted in MS Internet Explorer 3 crashing immediately, the first time
      bringing down my whole computer. I've used onelist before without any
      problems, so perhaps there's something very odd about that page - if
      others are getting this problem they may never succeed in subscribing. I
      got around it by using Netscape instead.

      Tim

      Tim Sheppard tim@...-uk.net
      Lilliput Press - Publisher of fine books in miniature
      England http://www.lilliput.co.uk
      The Storytelling FAQ is hosted here