Re: Digest Number 22

  • Žnideršič Martin
    Message 1 of 1 , May 24, 1999
      Hello everybody!

      I was nam,ed in Don Sanford's mesage and I am replying.

      Yes, I will be in Koblenz with my wife Milena. I am looking forward to
      meet old minature book friends (I attended the first Conclave!) and make
      new ones!

      I will bring a good collection of minature books to swap/or sell. I am
      sure we will have a great time.

      I am preparing a bibliography of modern miniature books - about 3.000
      items. I am interested in literasture on miniature books and in
      catalogues/bibliographies of publishers, since there will be an
      introductory essay on the history of miniature books.

      Warmest regards to all from

      Martin Znidersic