Re: [miniaturebooks] Digest Number 301

  • jaja sobota
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 16, 2002
      Dear MBS friends,

      Jan and I would love to host the Conclave in Loket, Medieval city in Czech
      Republic. It is absolutely beautiful town with many possibilities of field
      trips into interesting places.
      We can also arrange a few day in Prague, which is considered as the most
      beautiful city in the world today.
      Please, think about this.

      With best wishes,

      Jan and Jarmila Sobota

      P.S. Please, note that we have a new bindings at our www pages.

      J & J Sobota
      Radnicni 1
      Loket 357 33
      Czech Republic