Sensational Exhibition Catalog

  • motherg2001
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 10, 2002
      We received our copy of the new Exhibition Catalog about 20 minutes
      ago and I couldn't wait to congratulate everyone responsible. It
      looks absolutely great! (Better than "great"...it's sensational!!)
      the design...layout...organization...first class photography and
      color separations...the writing and, of course the quality paper and
      printing. It's obvious that producing it required much knowledge,
      effort and time from the members who took on the committment. This
      catalog truly shows off the wonderful creative work being produced by
      MBS members. Phil Morrison (Shoestring Press)