new member

  • David Horner
    Message 1 of 3 , May 17, 1999
      Hi! Everyone,

      I finally got the hang of this list Neale. I ended up starting a new
      list by accident. O well, I found you now. Hope to be able to
      participate on regular basis. I have a new book in the works right now.
      "It's a Small World." Hope people enjoy it as much as I am enjoying
      working on it.

      David Horner

      --
      David Horner, Casa Print & Graphics
      619 660-0479 www.casaprint.com

      FREE--How to turn $1.25 a day into $210 a week
      and have FUN doing it? Serious.
      http://www.sixfigureincome.com/?76522
    • Lou
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 19, 2003
        Hi, I found this club when googling for Barbara Raheb books. Seems I
        can't find anything out there on the web. I haven't bought any for a
        few years, and wondered if anyone knew why I can't seem to find them
        anymore? Did she stop making them?

        Lou
        Vice Oz~Official Muralist
        GSOLFOT
      • Rob&Saskia
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 24, 2011
          Thank you for accepting me to this group.

          I am Saskia from the Netherlands and like to make miniature books for my
          dolls houses. I like to impove myself. I have learned making this tiny books
          by tutorials of the internet and I have a book about miniature books by
          Donna and Peter Thomas. A very usefull book. I have leraned a lot .

          My questions are , how to make a cover with gold on it. I tried stamping,
          but it did not work for me.

          I make glue bound and also sew in books. The problem with the little books
          is , they would not lay totally flat, when they are on a table. To get flat
          books, I have to put them into a bookcase, which I do not like.

          I hope there are people here , who canhelp me with this problems.

          Thank you so much, Saskia