Happy New Years

  • barbarawilliamson
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 31, 2001
      Only a year in MBS and the friends we have met there have become very
      dear to Ray and I. Surely MBS members are the
      most creative, kindest and brightest on earth! Those chat members
      who have not yet joined MBS, make it your first New
      Years resolution to do so. You will be joining ranks with an amazing
      and welcoming crowd of real humans who love the
      little.

      Having lost loved ones this year in both the World Trade Center and
      the Pentagon, I am ever more diligent to appreciate the
      life I have and all the wonderful marvels in it - miniature books
      especially, but more - YOU! Love especially to Neale Albert, Frank
      Anderson, Marjorie Coffey, Eileen Cummings, Miriam Owen, Jim
      Delancey, Paul and Mary Devenyi, Mark Palkovic, Kathy
      Miller, Diane Weintraub, Donna Thomas, Pat Pisner and Donn Sanford.
      Thank you for taking Ray and I into the fold.

      In 2002, may you realize a special dream and may the year be
      warmed by loved ones and rows and rows of tiny books.

      Our address and email have changed. Excite@home went belly up so
      email us temporarily at barbarawilliamson@.... If you email
      me I will provide our new address.

      P.S. The new catalogue should be mailed shortly to all MBSers. Hope
      you all enjoy it. For mistakes, contact Jim Delancey... :).

      Love to all,
      Barbara Williamson