A Miniature Book Publisher Gets Reviewed!

  • inkydew
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 18, 2001
      I met this lady on eBay and she writes her own Tales and makes her
      own books. One of her books has been reviewed. See below:
      Hi Eileen,

      Book magazine "The Bloomsbury Review", has published a review of my
      mini book "A Perfect Irony" in their Nov/Dec issue. You can see a
      scan of the review on my site at
      http://www.pookatales.com/Reviews.html
      We were very excited when it came out--it's my first review ever!

      -Kathy Hurley Ackaret
      Pookatales Press