MBS Catalogue

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 12, 2001
      The new exhibition catalogue is being mailed out now. Its great.

      The exhibition of my miniature books at the Visionaire Gallery is getting a lot
      of publicity. It was listed in this week's Time Out New York with a photograph
      of two of the books. Last night Ed Hutchins and I spoke to a group of Students
      from the Parsons School of Design. Im hoping that a student may be interested
      enough to want to apply for a conclave scholarship.

      Neale M. Albert

      Thank You.