Warning - Virus

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 4, 2001
      If you get an email with the subject "HI" which mentions a screen saver, DO NOT
      OPEN IT. Its a virus. It will take over your email system and send itself to
      everyone on your address list. This has come to me in my office more than a
      dozen times already today. Luckily it didnt get into my computer because we
      cannot open files like this. Dont let it into yours.

      Neale

      Thank You.