Miniature Books

    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 19, 2001
      I hope you can open this document. Its a brief interview with me, which
      mentions the Miniature Book Society.
      ---------------------- Forwarded by Neale M Albert/PaulWeiss on 11/19/2001 11:21
      AM ---------------------------
      Rosalind Fruth
      11/19/2001 10:35 AM

      To: Neale M Albert/PaulWeiss@PaulWeiss
      cc:

      Subject: Miniature Books

      (See attached file: 82659.doc)

      Thank You.
    • Dawn Bauer
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 4, 2005
        Hi,
        I am having trouble trying to come up with enough ideas for the book
        swap. I have googled and yahooed and joined the miniature book clubs
        and have gotten some info. Can anyone give me some ideas of what they
        are doing? I've got some info on Fanfold pages and an accordion book,
        but I guess I having trouble picturing what these are going to look
        like. What size should they be? If all don't have to have "pages"
        what are you using to make the book? Any help would be appreciated.
        Thanks,
        Dawn
      • Kathy King
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 20, 2007
          ALL:

          Since this CBS video program feature is now one day old, you can retrieve it
          by logging on to the website below. Then put "Grolier Club" into the Search
          Box, & click.

          Enjoy!

          Julian

          Good morning, all; the CBS news segment is up online on the WCBS television
          website, link shown as below. You may have to select the program from the
          "Entertainment" menu, by clicking on the picture of a miniature book:

          http://wcbstv.com/video <http://wcbstv.com/video/>