Visionaire Opening

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 16, 2001
      The exhibition is a big success. Several hundred people came to the
      opening last night. Including MBS members Ed Hutchins and Alicia Bailey.

      I was interviewed by a website team. The interview will be on their site
      -- www.themode.tv -- in several weeks.

      Most of the visitors to the exhibition were amazed at the diversity and the
      creativity and the beauty of the books. Now if only some of them will join
      MBS!

      Thank You.