re: New Frosty book

  • Jean Day
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 14, 2001
      Hi Everyone

      I would like to mention that I've recently enjoyed making a new book
      called Frosty. I loved the song when I was young and didn't realize that
      the song was Frosty the Snowman's first introduction. My book is filled
      with images from the original album cover, vintage cards and old photos
      of snowmen. Frosty is a special offer on my site until Dec. 5.

      I have also recently posted my miniature watercolours on my site. They
      are for exhibit only, I do not sell them but I have used other
      watercolours in my books.

      Neale Your exhibit sounds interesting. If I didn't live on the other
      side of the country I would enjoy going to it.

      Hugs, Jean Day

      Jean Day Miniatures
      http://members.home.net/jday1/jean_day.htm