Visionaire

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 14, 2001
      The exhibition of my miniature books opens tomorrow at the Visionaire Gallery.
      There will be an opening reception tomorrow from 5 to 7 pm, and you are all
      invited. The Gallery is located at 11 Mercer Street, New York, NY. If you cant
      get to the opening but would like to see thre exhibition later it will be there
      until December 20th. The Gallery is open from 12 to 6 pm during the week and
      from 1 to 6 pm on Saturday.

      I hope that many of you will get to the exhibition. Alicia Bailey is in NYC and
      plans to be at the reception tomorrow. You may have seen her work in
      Indianapolis at the Conclave. Several of her books are included in the
      exhibition.

      Neale M. Albert

      Thank You.
    • Donn Sanford
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 14, 2001
        Congratulations on your "opening." It is wonderful for miniature books to
        get exposure in these circles.

        Good job!

        Donn