Distinguished Book Award

  • Angelika Jaeck
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 21, 2001
      Hi all!

      can anyone please tell me the name of the third book that won the
      Distinguished Book Award 2001? I remember Return to Paris and
      Mini-Contract Bridge, but what was the third one?

      And when do we get the exhibition catalogues?

      Thanks and have a nice week!

      Angelika
    • ThomasPETERX@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 31, 2001
        The third book is called Pearls of Wisdom and it is by Linda Johnson of A2Z
        Press. I just finished redoing the traveling exhibition case up in San
        Francisco. I took last years books out (Sent on to the Lilly Library MBS
        Archives) and put in this years.
        Happy Halloween,
        Donna Thomas