After-Conclave-Tour

  • Ralf Quast
    Message 1 of 1 , May 17, 1999
      Hello everyone,

      I'd made a mistake:

      The After-Conclave-Tour is for 3 days as I wrote in a Newsletter
      article, but forgot to write in the letter, which was in the last
      Newsletter. The date is: Tuesday, 17th till Thursday, 19th.!!!!!!

      Ralf

      P.S: After two weeks on registration I have 13 members registrated.
      These come from USA, England, Scotland.
      I think that most registrations come till the end of June, so I think
      we get a normal amount of participants this year.

      P.P.S.: I have interested people from Hungary, Ukraine, Germany....