bookcases?

  • Sandy Dawson
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 13, 2001
      Hi Neale & All:
      It's lovely that John Hodgson helped you with what you needed. But his
      furniture is quite expensive unless it's his
      resin pieces. Even those are expensive to some people. Does he have a
      price range in mind? I'm sure any miniaturist
      could make a bookcase....even a very inexpensive one from Aztec. I have
      a mini lawyers bookcase that I had made for
      my mini books and I sell them as well. If anyone would like to see a
      photo of that....let me know. But there are even
      less expensive bookcases available. I am not trying to take away
      business from Mr. Hodgson. I also know he doesn't really need our
      business because he's well known in the mini industry. But I don't know
      if that matters to the people
      who collect miniatures books solely?
      http://albums.photopoint.com/j/ViewPhoto?u=80569&a=776367&p=23909985&f=0
      lawyers bookcase handcrafted $60.00 or
      http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=80569&a=776367&f=0&sp=101
      shows a variety of furniture in 'wrought iron' or inexpensive
      woods...etc. No resin though...I don't carry resin furniture at this
      time.

      If I can be of some help please do let me know. If buying in a large
      quantity the prices could possibly be lowered.
      --
      minihugs,
      Sandy & Stu Dawson/Little Obsessions