Sunday

  • NMA815@xxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 1 , May 16, 1999
      Hello everyone:

      Margaret and I are just back from London. We went there to go to the London
      Dollhouse Festival. The only miniature book person there was Tim Sheppard.

      We met Michael Garbett and his wife for dinner. Michael was part of an
      antiquarian book show. He is saving some really nice books for the Koblenz
      Conclave.

      Welcome to Evron Collins and Dr. Martin Znidersic to our list. Martin is in
      Slovenia! Maybe we will be able to meet him in Koblenz.

      Neale