Kundig

  • Paul Devenyi
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 28, 2001
      Hello Friends!

      After september 11,miniaturebooks - as anything else - seem unimportant. Nevertheless, life somehow must return to "normal".

      A question. Does anyone in this group have (for sale or trade) the following two little Kundig paperbacks:

      Pensees la Musique 1981
      Pensees le Vin 1984

      We need these two to complete our set. Please let us know if you are willing to sell or swap them. Thanks

      Paul and Mary Devenyi