PetalLumière

  • Jean Day
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 26, 2001
      Hi Everyone,

      I am very proud to have recently produced PetalLumière, a new miniature
      book of photo-haiku, photographed and written by Roderick Stewart.
      Roderick has won awards in Japan for his Haiku and photographs. These
      Haiku were done especially for this limited edition. It has UV
      protection and is printed on a specialty paper to enhance the luminosity
      of the images. The colors in these images are amazing. The size of
      Petalumière is 24/32"X 32/32".
      Two photos of this book can be seen on my main page.
      http://members.home.net/jday1/jean_day.htm

      I would also like to mention that I have a special offer on my site
      until the end of September.

      Jean Day

      Jean Day Miniatures
      http://members.home.net/jday1/jean_day.htm