Greetings from Scotland.

  • weebooks
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 12, 2001
      Dear Friends,

      We send our love and prayers to all our Miniature Book friends in the U.S.A. at this time of great worry and sorrow.
      We hope and pray that you or your family have been spared any direct grief in the tragic events over the past day or so.
      We are simply too shocked for words. Know we are thinking of you!

      Ian & Helen Macdonald
      The Gleniffer Press
      Scotland.