please visit

  • jtimm@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 10, 2001
      Yes, I agree, it was a great Conclave. Can't wait until next year.

      I would like to invite you to visit my newly designed and updated web site. It now has all my latest books both editions and one-of-a-kinds, so if you didn't make it to the Conclave you can see them in the comfort of your chair.
      If you did see them at the Concalve, and wished you had brought some home, there is now an order form page.

      Most don't know that before books became my passion I was a printmaker, hidden on my web site under "About MPP" down at the bottom of the page is a link to my serigraphs.

      Thanks,
      Jill Timm
      www.mysticalplaces.com
      Mystical Places Press