Greetings

  • Angelika Jaeck
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 9, 2001
      Hi everybody!

      after spending a few days in New York (where I found some nice
      miniature books), I'm home at last and trying to get my time
      sense back to normal again.

      The Conclave was great, I really enjoyed myself. Best of all was
      the exhibition at the Lilly Library. It really should be a
      permanent one.

      Thanks to Stephen Cape and all the others that organized the
      Conclave, you did a great job!

      Best wishes to my old and new friends, see you all in Cincinnati.
      Meanwhile, I hope to hear from you all on this list, share your
      miniature book adventures with us!

      Angelika