Indianapolis Conclave

  • Tamela C. Camp
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 8, 2001
      Dear members,

      I hope that you are getting this message. I have been receiving messages,
      as I signed up many months ago, but have had trouble sending them. The
      yahoo group doesn't recognize me when I go to the main page. So, I am
      trying to send a message directly to the address.

      Anyway, I just wanted to say how much I enjoyed the conclave. It was
      great to see people I had not seen since Charleston. Furthermore, it was
      wonderful to meet many others I had not met before. Our hosts did an
      excellent job. And that Lilly Library exhibit...well, all I can say is
      that it made me want to commit a crime for the first time ever!

      I encourage anyone who is a member and has never attended a conclave to
      set your sights on Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky next year. For those of
      you who are not members of MBS, I encourage you to join the best group of
      book people you could ever wish to find.

      I look forward to the upcoming years with the society. I wish our
      officers, old and new, the best of luck in guiding our group into the
      21st century.

      Best regards to all from a most avid miniature book collector a.k.a.,
      Tammy Camp
      Petal, Mississippi U.S.A.