The Miniature Book Society

    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 6, 2001
      I am writing to extend a personal invitation to the non-MBS members of this
      email group to join the Miniature Book Society. Everyone who is interested in
      miniature books should be an MBS member. The benefits are huge: the
      newsletter, the yearbook, the exhibition catalogue, the annual conclave. Above
      all the good fellowship of really nice people!

      Its easy to join, and not expensive. Write to me and ill take care of the
      details.

      Neale M. Albert
      President
      Miniature Book Society

      Thank You.
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 19, 2003
        I checked the membership list of this site last night. There are 115 members. I
        can't tell for sure, but I think that less than half are members of the
        Miniature Book Society.

        Every lover of miniature books should belong to the mbs.

        Its easy and inexpensive to join. It only costs $30 a year.

        And its very rewarding. Members get quarterly Newsletters, the annual yearbook,
        the annual catalog of the miniature book competition and an invitatiin to attend
        the annual Conclave, iur convention. This year it will be held in Toronto and
        next year in Bath, England.

        And this year mbs is itself publishing a miniature book, for members only.

        Becoming a member is incredibly easy. Just send me your name and address by
        return email and ill send the membership application to you right away.

        Neale M. Albert

        Thank You.
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 5, 2009
          Dear Miniaturebooks Group Members

          I am the "owner" of this group.

          Many of you are already members of the Miniature Book Society.

          We are a group of people, around the world, who love miniature books. We
          make them and we collect them. We publish a Newsletter and we convene once
          a year for a weekend "Conclave".

          You can learn all about the Society by going to www.mbs.org.

          Membership is very inexpensive. Rewarding and fun. Wonderful people.
          Good friends.

          I stringly suggest that if you love miniature books you will love the
          Miniature Book Society.

          Neale M. Albert

          IRS Circular 230 disclosure:
          that any
          attachments)
          of (i) avoiding
          recommending

          (212) 373-3341 (Phone) | (212) 492-0341 (Fax)
          www.paulweiss.com
          notify us immediately.