What a great Conclave

  • Stephen Byrne
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 6, 2001
      Hello All,
      I've finally arrived home after a 22 hour circuitous journey, but have overcome tiredness in order to say what a great
      time I had at the Conclave. It was good to meet friends again, and make some new ones, and would like to
      thank all those who were so encouraging about my first publications, (and all those who bought them!)
      Thanks also to the organisers. The task must be so time consuming and fraught with difficulties, but I am sure every
      one who was at the Conclave felt that a great job had been done.
      I'll get back to making books now, looking forward to the next Conclave

      Stephen Byrne