Re: New Member, posting to the group

  • Bevfolkard@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 26 2:25 AM
      Hello Jean

      I do have an Url - sounds rather grand saying so, as it's a homegrown website
      concocted by hubby and me, using one of these pre-prepared layout programmes
      - and it's free so you have to put up with the adverts!!!

      I've had lots of 'hits' but didn't realise, until we did it, that you can set
      the counter to start at any number!!!!

      There is only one book on show, and that's not a littlely!!! It's A4, which
      is standard file paper size in the UK - think 1/2" or so bigger than USA.

      I didn't want to put all my favourites pieces on show.... wanted to keep
      something back as a suprise and to prevent clones!!!
      <A HREF="http://www.angelfire.com/art/bevfolkardtextileart">Bev's Website</A>

      The second page (if you can get it), shows my screen with some of the backup
      design work. <A HREF="http://www.angelfire.com/on2/artpages/bevpage.htm">Bev’s Screen</A>

      I'm just learning with this webpage lark, so there is room for improvement,
      with a bit more confidence, time and knowledge - but at the moment it's not
      broke, so I'm leaving as is..... !!

      Beverley (Essex, UK)
      Bevfolkard@...
      http://www.angelfire.com/art/bevfolkardtextileart