New Member, posting to the group

  • Jean Day
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 21, 2001
      Hi Beverley

      I'm so pleased you posted to the group and told us a bit about yourself.
      What you are doing sounds wonderful, I would love to see photos. We are
      not able to post photos here or have attachments but if you have a url
      with photos you could post that as your work progresses.

      I would have loved to have heard all the answers that you got to your
      question as I'm sure some other members and people new to miniature
      books would have also. I hope you enjoy this group and will post often.

      Hugs, Jean

      Jean Day Miniatures
      http://members.home.net/jday1/jean_day.htm
    • Bevfolkard@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 26, 2001
        Hello Jean

        I do have an Url - sounds rather grand saying so, as it's a homegrown website
        concocted by hubby and me, using one of these pre-prepared layout programmes
        - and it's free so you have to put up with the adverts!!!

        I've had lots of 'hits' but didn't realise, until we did it, that you can set
        the counter to start at any number!!!!

        There is only one book on show, and that's not a littlely!!! It's A4, which
        is standard file paper size in the UK - think 1/2" or so bigger than USA.

        I didn't want to put all my favourites pieces on show.... wanted to keep
        something back as a suprise and to prevent clones!!!
        <A HREF="http://www.angelfire.com/art/bevfolkardtextileart">Bev's Website</A>

        The second page (if you can get it), shows my screen with some of the backup
        design work. <A HREF="http://www.angelfire.com/on2/artpages/bevpage.htm">Bev’s Screen</A>

        I'm just learning with this webpage lark, so there is room for improvement,
        with a bit more confidence, time and knowledge - but at the moment it's not
        broke, so I'm leaving as is..... !!

        Beverley (Essex, UK)
        Bevfolkard@...
        http://www.angelfire.com/art/bevfolkardtextileart