Upcoming Conclave

  • pianoprint@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 14, 2001
      Anna and I are looking forward to the coming Conclave. The program
      sounds interesting. Our plans are linked to a visit to our son's
      family in Rochester, NY and we'll be driving from there to
      Indianapolis by way of Cleveland. Anyone from that neck of the woods
      care to share any wonderful not-to-be-missed sights along the way?
      Phil & Anna Morrison, Shoestring Press