Koblenz

  • pdevenyi@xxxxxxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 4 , May 1, 1999
      Baldwin:one. Coneen:two. Albert:three and four.
      Devenyi: five, six and seven. At least we will
      have some good company. Others, we can count on:
      the president and the president elect, Maryline
      Poole Adams and, of course, Joe Curran. Does
      anybody know how many people travel in Joe's
      group? (we are going on our own ) Michael and
      Jeanne Garbett are coming from England.

      The Devenyis
    • baboslaj@xxxx.xxx.xx
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 10 2:04 AM
        Hi everybody,

        I collect books under 30 mm in size.
        If you have any duplicates of this kind, please bring them to Koblenz.
        I have a lot of minis and micros to swap.

        Thank you,

        Lajos