URGENT FROM NEALE

  • NMA815@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 30, 2001
      WARNING:

      If you get an email from Lajos Babos that says: Hi. How are you. I send you this file in order to have your advice" DO NOT OPEN IT. Its a virus called "Sir Cam." There is a story about it in the NY Times this morning. It will send the virus to everyone on your email address list. And it may take one of your fileds at random and send that out too!!!

      Neale Albert