Information needed

  • baboslaj@omega.kee.hu
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 23, 2001
      Hi everybody,

      I should like to know some more information about the following book:
      (Book of Hours) 68 by 44 mm (35 mm thick). Published in 1634. Nearly 700
      pages. Latin text, black and red printing, lots of engravings.
      As far as title page of this book is missing - but it it replaced by
      several pages of Portuguese manuscript - there is no place, no publisher.
      Can anybody be of great help to me to know more about this book?
      If you are interested and want to see the book I can send pictures of it as
      attachments.

      Thank you.
      Lajos