Book shows

  • jtimm@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 23, 2001
      I'm looking for book shows that are appropriate and (and profitable) to sell
      artist books. I'm wondering if anyone on this list had been to or has
      information on any such shows?

      Two possiblities that I know of are Oak Knoll Books Fest and the Dard Hunter
      annual meeting. Does anyone know if either of these would be a good venture
      to sell artist books?

      Thanks for any feedback.

      Jill Timm
      Mystical Places Press
      Miniature hand crafted books and
      PhotoGuides to National Parks
      www.mysticalplaces.com
    • cabowie
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 29, 2003
        I will be exhibiting Miniature Books at the Following Book shows in April

        Sunday April 6, 2003
        37th Michigan Antiqaurian Book & Paper Show
        LansingCenter
        333E Michigan Ave.
        Lansing Michigan
        (3 Blocks East of capitol)
        admission $4.50~~~~~~Hours 9:30-5:00
        approx 101 dealers
        info:517-332-0112

        Also

        Saturday & Sunday April 26,27
        4th Annual Midwest , Book, MAp & Print Fair
        Indiana Historical Society
        Indiana History center
        450 W Ohio St
        Indianapolis, IN
        1-800-447-1830
        $7.00 admission
        10:00~~5:00 Saturday & Sunday
        The Old Print Shop of New York,
        Abraham Lincoln Bookshop of Chicago, &
        The Philadelphia Print Shop will also be Exhibiting at the Show

        Carol (Bowie) Kouyoumdjian