MBS newsletter

  • Jean Day
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 18, 2001
      Hi Everyone

      I received my July MBS Newsletter today and enjoyed the very interesting
      articles. I just wanted to point out that I am listed as a new member,
      having joined in March and that my address is incorrect and my e-mail
      address has not been included. If anyone in the MBS is interested in
      snail mailing me, my correct address is on my web site.

      I would also like to mention that I do wholesale my books in four
      scales. If anyone is interested in this information I can e-mail you my
      link for wholesale. I don't, however, wholesale the photo albums or the
      reprographic books.

      Jean

      Jean Day Miniatures
      http://members.home.net/jday1/jean_day.htm