Koblenz

  • NMA815@xxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 4 , May 1, 1999
      Margaret and I will be there.

      Neale
    • pdevenyi@xxxxxxx.xxx
      Message 2 of 4 , May 1, 1999
        Baldwin:one. Coneen:two. Albert:three and four.
        Devenyi: five, six and seven. At least we will
        have some good company. Others, we can count on:
        the president and the president elect, Maryline
        Poole Adams and, of course, Joe Curran. Does
        anybody know how many people travel in Joe's
        group? (we are going on our own ) Michael and
        Jeanne Garbett are coming from England.

        The Devenyis
      • baboslaj@xxxx.xxx.xx
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 10, 1999
          Hi everybody,

          I collect books under 30 mm in size.
          If you have any duplicates of this kind, please bring them to Koblenz.
          I have a lot of minis and micros to swap.

          Thank you,

          Lajos