Another exhibition

  • Angelika Jaeck
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 5, 2001
      Hi,

      just wanted to let you know that there was a 2-day book festival
      here
      in Berlin, Germany, last weekend. We had a table with information
      about our society and an assortment of miniature books for sale.
      We had part of the Louis Bondy European Traveling Exhibition on
      display and it was very well received. Most visitors hadn't seen
      american miniature books before and were fascinated by the
      different kinds of books and creativity that went into the making
      of them.

      Best wishes, Angelika